We Can Help You Apply For The Victorian Changing Places Grant Program!!
For your best chance to secure funding from the +$5,000,000 fund, you will need to submit a full application along with the specifications for the bathroom/installation you require.
What we can do for you:
- Help with your application
- Expert industry knowledge
- A dedicated team of professionals
- Fast turnaround times
- Detailed industry knowledge of the build specifications
- We can custom design to suit any situation, whilst maintaining accreditation
As a specialist disabled bathroom provider with full working knowledge of the Changing Places program, we can help you succeed in your application. Call or Email today to speak to us about how we can help you with your application for funding of up to $180,000 for a Changing Places facility in Victoria! There are 30 Changing Places Facilities available so enquire soon and we can help you apply.
Entries close on 14 April 2023 at 5 pm.
Grants of up to $180,000 are available to build 30 new Changing Places Accessible Facilities across Victoria for:
- Local government areas (councils/community not for profits): a total of 20 to be funded.
- Popular tourism destinations / attractions: a total of 10 to be funded.
For information about the Changing Places Funding Round 2023, including the guidelines, Click Here
Some of the Changing Places Funding Conditions we can help you navigate:
- Funded organisations are required to sign a service agreement with the Department of Families Fairness and Housing (DFFH) and reach an agreement with DFFH on location, design and layout prior to commencement of works.
- Changing Places must be built according to the Changing Places Design Specifications 2020.
- Facilities are to be completed within 18 months of receiving formal funding approval.
- A Changing Places Assessor must be engaged, and a Statement of Compliance submitted upon project completion.
- Once the Changing Places facility is accredited it is to be listed on the Changing Places website and National Public Toilet Map.
- Beachside locations, aquatic recreation locations or within swimming complexes must include a shower.
- Changing Places must be:
- Accessible by the general public during normal venue operating hours.
- Maintained in safe working condition, kept in good repair and be available for use for a minimum period of five years from the completion.
- Kept in a clean, sanitary and hygienic condition with regular removal of waste for a minimum period of five years.
- Facility owners must provide:
- Signage on the outside of the facility about who users can contact for cleaning/maintenance if required and include instructions on how to obtain or borrow a MLAK from a nearby location (e.g. from a reception desk or a nearby shop)
- Funding recipients must:
- Upon written request, provide DFFH with access to inspect the Changing Places facility.